Welcome

Welcome, feel free to leave comments or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things....


Hey everyone,

So, as you can tell from the date of this blog’s most recent post (aside from this one that is), it has been a good long while since I last updated it. There are several reasons why I kind of let this blog fall to the wayside; new writing opportunities, new non-writing responsibilities, etc. But now that I’ve (mostly) figured out the chaos that is my life, I’m here to tell you I want to get back to regularly updating this blog and, if you happened to take a moment to look around, you’ll see I’ve already started the process of doing so.

If you look above the latest posts, you’ll see an embed of my Twitch channel through which I’ll be playing and streaming a variety of PC and PS4 games (if you visit the channel itself, you’ll also find links to the websites I currently write for). You’ll also find a handy list of my latest Twitter updates and a link to my YouTube channel over on the right. I’m usually pretty good at posting links to my latest articles on Twitter and saved uploads of all my Twitch streams and other videos onto YouTube and I’ll do my best to keep that consistency going. As for actual blog posts, I’ll be providing handy preview paragraphs of all the articles I publish on other sites as well as any original work I write as well.

If you’ve visited my blog (or read any of my other work) in the past, I hope you liked what you saw and that you’ll come by again. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the other sites I contribute to which include GameCrate, ShackNews, and Film, Games, Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment